whelp, I'm back on poodle patrol, and snowstorm patrol, and house cleaning patrol, and getting my body into shape patrol, and oh, GRE patrol, and maybe I'll actually do some homework one of these days. Jesus. It's amazing the amount of crap I can fill spare time with.
My padres are out of town in vegas, and I am shocked at the mess one canine and one biped can make in a house this size. My parents have hired me for the past 6 weeks to clean the house. I think I should charge extra for maintenance fees since really I clean the house once a week and then try to keep up with myself for the rest of it.
To date I spewed flour over the kitchen in a classic accident with a mixer, lost track of zeus coming in from a walk and discovered his muddy paws padding their way through our basement. The list goes on. How am I so messy? How can I possibly take for granted my own labor?? Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment