Zoe in Big Sky

I believe in the mountains. They are the mark of our history, of our mutability, of our organic fate...

Saturday, February 26, 2011

It is hard to eulogize the living, who are no longer here- gone, with only a body remaining. And there is nothing more heartbreaking than the tragic loss of a person too young to die.

You were a wonderful friend to me, Kim. More than I deserved. I'm sorry that I took our time together for granted. I love you.
Posted by Zoe at 9:23 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2020 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2012 (12)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2011 (37)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ▼  February (6)
      • It is hard to eulogize the living, who are no long...
      • I lost a good friend today. Nothing I write will ...
      • whelp, I'm back on poodle patrol, and snowstorm pa...
      • The fate of AmeriCorps
      • Lansing Community College
      • ya give me fever.
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (18)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (8)
  • ►  2009 (9)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2008 (17)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (5)
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.