I spent much of the day test driving vehicles which is actually code for carrying conversations with awkward sales reps.
I came away with a few preferences:
1) The Honda Fit
2) The Ford Fiesta HB
3) The Subaru Forester (2008 version preferably)
It would take me 62 months to own one of these suckas out right. How foolish am I to think I can buy a car right now. But then again, I am running out of options. I either sink money into an old car or a new one.
So all of this dwelling on income made me think that I need to give up the seasonal job deal and move onto something more practical- (read: full time job). In what in what in what. If I finish out my USFS gig this year and it doesn't grow into something, then a return to school is imminent. But in what?
Here are my ideas thus far:
Return for BS/BA in:
-Nursing
-Geology
Get Professional Degree in:
-Law
Get Masters Degree in:
- Organizational Psychology
- Diatetics
- Experiential Education/Education
- Forestry
On and on and on. I have too many broad interests. I'm honestly not sure how people narrow down the field other than to just apply to things on a whim (much like I did with the MCC). Advise? I'm sure open to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment