There are a few things that officially no longer phase me:
- pooping in the woods without toilet paper (I usually announce that I'm "off to use nature" before my daily 9am visit to the wilderness with leaves in hand)
- washing my dishes in the virtually useless dr. bronners
- getting bit by three mosquitoes at once (I think my west nile meter is definitely UP)
- spitting my toothpaste into a hole dug in the ground
- peeling remains of blisters and athletes foot off of my feet
- Tuna
But there still remain those occupational hazards which I am
not a fan of:
- The Coleman stove which bursts into flame each time that I use it (there might possibly be a correlation between user and stove performance)
- Going unshowered for more than 6 days (you can try every birdbathing trick in the book but washing off a days worth of sweat, dirt, sunscreen and bug repellent is an impossibility even in a real shower)
- ITCHY FEET (they can really keep you up at night if you are not a loyal gold-bond user!)
- bears and all creatures who attempt to steal my lunch
- hiking with axes
- beef jerkey (if I eat one more piece I might shrivel up and die)
- Walking over snow
No comments:
Post a Comment